These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Delivery time: 3 days **
The RockStand wood A-frame guitar stands match the rustic charm of your vintage or boutique... more
RockStand Wood A-Frame Stand - for Electric Guitar & Bass - Rustic Oak Finish
The RockStand wood A-frame guitar stands match the rustic charm of your vintage or boutique instrument. They are designed to give your instrument a well-balanced, firm stance. Made from solid ash or lightweight birchwood MDF, they come in multiple finishes that blend in with your furnishings just like a beautiful piece of furniture. Your instrument’s finish is being protected by cushioning felt or non-slip rubber applications at all points that come in contact with the instrument. Its easy to assemble design only needs two screws and is quickly put together using the supplied Hex key wrench.
- wooden A-frame instrument stand
- suitable for electric guitars and basses
- incl. felt and rubber applications for all areas touching the instrument
- made of solid ash wood
- easy to assemble
- incl. screws and hex key wrench
- felt applications suitable for instruments with nitro-cellulose finishes
- non slip rubber applications not recommended for instruments with nitro-cellulose finishes
- designed by Warwick in Germany
- made in Europe
- rustic oak finish
- stand area, assembled (W x D) 29 x 29 cm / 11.42" x 11.42"
- weight 0.65 kg / 1.43 lbs