These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Delivery time: 3 days **
Asking price: €30.00
Hi I'm looking for a pair of rack ears (rack fitting kit) for a Warwick WA600 or WA300 bass... more
Wanted: rack ears for Warwick WA600 / WA300
Warwick's first entry into the field of lightweight Bass Amps is the 1000 watt strong LWA1000. This convenient package of 2 input channels with full EQ section and compressor on each channel combined with a power amp stage that is designed using the latest advances in Class D technology. This gives you a chameleon that can be used in pretty much any situation. The configuring of the Amp to give 1,000 Watts at 4 Ohms and 500 Watts at 8 Ohms makes it possible to have the power you need for the gig regardless of the size of the venue. The 2 inputs lets you have 2 Basses plugged in and ready to go with their own unique settings already dialed in. The Pre amp is based on Warwick signature low noise Class A circuitry made famous with the WA and BC series of amps. This technology makes sure you have the warm huge distortion free sound you desire without disturbing noise. The advancement in Power supply technology and error correction circuitry in the Class D power amp used in the LWA 1000 allows for tighter and stronger bass response than previously possible in this type of amps. Making it comparable in sound to much heavier Class A/B amps.
- lightweight bass amplifier head
- 1,000 Watts at 4 Ohms / 500 Watts at 8 Ohms
- class A low noise preamp
- class D power amplifier
- 2 independent, footswitchable channels with individual mute switches
- individual 4-band EQ with +/- 12 dB boost/cut per band for each channel
- temperature-controlled fan
- individual adjustable 1-knob Warwick compressor with bypass function for each channel
- serial effects loop
- Tuner DI and Line output
- input voltage 100 - 240 V AC
- Channel 1 (front panel) controls for Gain, Bass, Low Mid, High Mid, Treble and Compressor Amount
- Channel 2 (front panel) controls for Gain, Bass, Low Mid, High Mid, Treble and Compressor Amount
- Control for Master
- 2 x Mute toggle switches
- 2 x Compressor toggle switches
- power switch
- Pre / Post switch for setting DI output before or after EQ, Compressor and effects loop
- GND LIFT switch for DI output
- front connections for 2x Input (6.3 mm mono), AUX, (3.5 mm stereo) and Phones (3.5 mm stereo)
- rear connections for Speaker Out (Neutrik SpeakON 2-pin), DI Out (XLR female), LINE OUT (6.3 mm mono), TUNER OUT (6.3 mm mono), Effect Send (6.3 mm mono), Effect Return (6.3 mm mono) and IEC AC power
- steel housing
- dimensions (W x H x D) 260 x 150 x 185 mm / 10 1/4" x 5 7/8" x 7 5/16"
- weight 1.9 kg / 4.2 lbs.
- incl. channel selector footswitch (W a LWA 2S), 6 m / 19.7 ft. footswitch cable (WA RCL 30296 D6) and IEC power cable (EU plug)
- optional gig bag (RB 23011 B) available separately
Location: GREAT BRITAIN, SP1 3SE, Salisbury
Name: David Hitchins
Warwick Masterbuilt Corvette $$ Neck-Through, Limited Edition 2023, 5-String Product nr.: 0295390014BDXXXXWW
Delivery time: Delivery time will be confirmed after you have placed your order. ** 7,50 kg 26,00 kg Bulky goods Single shipping