These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Delivery time: 3 days **
More product variants
Warwick Just-A-Nut III drop-in replacement for Warwick... more
Warwick Parts - Just-A-Nut III, 5-String, Lefthand, 45 mm width - Tedur
The Warwick Parts Just-A-Nut III is made from the new material Tedur - break-proof, stable and with ideal vibration characteristics in all frequency ranges. The nut includes two parts, a base plate firmly glued to the neck and an upper part with accordant notching, height adjustable with screw mechanism. Exact guiding is guaranteed by two solid notches. The Just-A-Nut III offers optimal playing comfort without sharp-edged nut-flanks.
- Warwick Just-A-Nut III
- drop-in replacement for Warwick Just-A-Nut II
- adjustable bass guitar nut
- 5-string version
- lefthand version
- suitable fretted and fretless basses
- made of Tedur
- 45 mm / 1 3/4" width
- 7 mm depth
- height adjustable by via hex key screws
- adjustable from approx. 5.8 - 8.2 mm / 15/64" - 21/64" (measured inside of slot)
- incl. 1.5 mm hex key wrench
- NOTE: Should the nut be too high for your instrument, the height of the bottom plate can be sanded down to allow for up and downwards adjustability.