These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Delivery time: 3 days **
More product variants
The Babicz Full Contact Hardware offers an innovative technical design to improve sustain and... more
Babicz FCH-2 Point Tremolo - Narrow - Chrome
The Babicz Full Contact Hardware offers an innovative technical design to improve sustain and sound quality. The "eCAM" saddle allows instant adjustment of string action, with no additional gaps or air gaps between the saddle and the guitar body, and conventional set screws for adjusting string action are eliminated. With the ability to lock the string saddles in place, the tremolo behaves as a single component, significantly improving sustain, tone, response and tuning stability.
- vibrato / tremolo system for electric guitar
- 6-string version
- fits most American ST-style guitars with 2-point tremolo bridge
- patented eCAM saddle technology
- larger contact area improves sustain, tone and response
- Side Saddle Lock function ensures backlash-free string tab locking
- string spacing (E to e): 52.5 mm / 2.063"
- solid aluminium saddles
- tremolo plate made of tempered steel
- chrome finish
- Includes mounting studs with body inserts, springs, spring clip with screws, tremolo arm, instructions, and adjustment wrench