This product is currently not available.
Sadowsky Parts Just-A-Nut III adjustable nut for electric... more
Sadowsky Parts Just-A-Nut III, 4-String, 1.45", White Tedur - Right-Hand
- Sadowsky Parts Just-A-Nut III
- adjustable nut for electric bass guitars with 1.45" (36.83 mm) nut width
- 4-string version
- suitable for fretted and fretless basses
- made of white Tedur
- 1.48" (37.60 mm) width
- adjustable height from ca. 0.15" - 0.21" (3.8 - 5.5 mm), (measured inside of slot)
- height adjustable by via hex key screws
- incl. top, base plate and 0.9 mm hex key wrench
- NOTE: If the saddle is too high for the instrument, the height of the Just-A-Nut III can be reduced by sanding up to 1 mm to ensure a precise fit and upwards and downwards adjustability.