These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Delivery time: 3 days **
More product variants
Sadowsky Parts Just-A-Nut III adjustable nut for electric... more
Sadowsky Parts Just-A-Nut III, 4-String, 1.45", White Tedur - Right-Hand
- Sadowsky Parts Just-A-Nut III
- adjustable nut for electric bass guitars with 1.45" (36.83 mm) nut width
- 4-string version
- suitable for fretted and fretless basses
- made of white Tedur
- 1.48" (37.60 mm) width
- adjustable height from ca. 0.15" - 0.21" (3.8 - 5.5 mm), (measured inside of slot)
- height adjustable by via hex key screws
- incl. top, base plate and 0.9 mm hex key wrench
- NOTE: If the saddle is too high for the instrument, the height of the Just-A-Nut III can be reduced by sanding up to 1 mm to ensure a precise fit and upwards and downwards adjustability.