Delivery time: 3 days **
30 mm/1.18" cushioned E-Jazz, Hollowbody, AK 1974 Guitar Bag with black velvet inside.... more
RockBag - Premium Line - Jazz / Hollowbody Electric Guitar / Framus AK 1974 Gig Bag
30 mm/1.18" cushioned E-Jazz, Hollowbody, AK 1974 Guitar Bag with black velvet inside.
- gig bag for semi-hollow electric guitar
- fits most small jazz guitars and semi-hollow-body electric guitars (incl. Framus AK 1974)
- made from durable, water-resistant RokTex® fabric
- 30 mm / 1 3/16" padding
- 10 mm / 3/8" wide 2-way zip with metal zip-hanger
- black silk-free velvet interior lining
- equipped with the Guitar-Saving-System™ and Neck-Saving-System™ for ultimate protection
- protective RokTex® patches above machine heads and bridge
- extra protective cushion for lower strap button
- large zipper pocket with 2 compartments above the instrument body (fits RockStand® Worwei guitar stand)
- small zipper pocket with 2 compartments above the instrument headstock
- 2 carrying handles (on the side and on the front)
- 2 detachable 80 mm / 3 1/8" wide, padded, adjustable shoulder straps with Shoulder-Saving System™, mobile phone pocket and metal hardware
- metal ring for hanging the bag up
- PVC-reinforced bottom with metal feet
- interior height 1,060 mm / 41 3/4"
- interior width 360 mm / 14 3/16"
- interior depth 70 mm / 2 3/4"
- max. body length 500 mm / 19 11/16"
- weight 2.3 kg / 5.07 lbs