These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Google Tag Manager
Track device being used
Delivery time: 3 days **
The Mooer AP10 Air Plug gives you a completely wireless guitar system that boasts a range of up... more
Mooer AP10 - Air Plug Wireless System
The Mooer AP10 Air Plug gives you a completely wireless guitar system that boasts a range of up to 15 m (45 ft.) while maintaining a low-latency connection to your amp or pedalboard. Following the tradition of the Mooer Micro Series effects pedals, the AP10 sports a slim form factor that easily fits in to your case or gig bag without the need for any bulky battery packs or base stations. Each set comes with one receiver and one transmitter unit that can be set to one of four separate channels. This allows you to choose between different channel frequencies to find the best connection for your environment as well as allowing you to use multiple AP10s at the same time. Multi-receiver functionality allows for flexibility, such as with a stereo amplifier setup, utilizing a single transmitter to separate receivers in each amplifier. Simply make sure all receivers and transmitter are on the same channel, and you're good to go! Power Saving Mode automatically kicks in whenever there is a break in the action to conserve battery life and comes alive again as soon as you start playing. This gives the AP10 enough battery to keep you going through long jam sessions or those second and third encores. Charging is achieved easily via USB wall charger or PC and both the transmitter and receiver can be charged simultaneously with the included split charging cable.
- digital wireless system for guitars, basses and acoustic instruments with piezo pickups
- 4 switchable channels allow parallel use of 4 systems
- built-in rechargeable lithium battery
- range up to 15 m / 45 ft.
- less than 5 ms latency
- frequency range 20 - 20,000 Hz
- 2.4 GHz ISM band for worldwide use
- 24 bit / 48 kHz A/D converter for uncompressed digital transmission
- > 103 dB dynamic range
- < 0.05% total harmonic distortion (THD)
- runs up to 5 hours per battery charge
- Power Saving mode extends the battery life
- On/Off switch
- channel select switch
- status LEDs show selected channel and indicate battery life
- durable ABS composite housing
- incl. USB charging cable and transport bag
- dimensions (W x D x H): 117 x 42 x 30 mm / 4.6" x 1.6" x 1.2"