Delivery time: Delivery time will be confirmed after you have placed your order. **
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III Brass
- Mechineheads: Warwick Machine Heads with wooden knobs
- Neck Wood: Wenge neck, 3 laminations
- Fretboard: Wenge fingerboard
- Led or Fluorescent Side Dots: Illuminated Side Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 20"
- Scale length: 34" (long scale)
- Width Nut: 38,5 mm / 1.5"
- Width 12th fret: 54,0 mm / 2.1"
- Width 24th fret: 62,1 mm / 2.4"
- Fret quantity material and size: 24 Jumbo Bronze (extra hard) frets (width: 2.9 mm / height: 1.3 mm)
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Body Shape: Flat Body Shape for top & back side
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): 3/8“ AAA Colored Flamed Maple Top / Swamp Ash back
- Pickups: Passive MEC MM-Style humbuckers
- Electronics: Active MEC 2-way electronics
- Pot layout: Volume P/P / Balance / Treble / Bass
- Switch: Two 3-way mini-switches
- Function of switch: separate configuration of the humbuckers (series / parallel / single coil)
- Bridge system: 2-piece solid Brass Warwick Bridge
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Left / Righthand: right-handed
- Colour possibilities: Burgundy Red Threadburst (Black) High Polish Finish
- Hardware colour: Black
- String label / String gaues: Warwick EMP strings 045" - 105" (38200M)
- Weight: 4,3 kg
- Included accessories: Warwick User Kit
- Packing: Flight Case by RockCase® (RC 10830 SA W)
- Certificate: Individually issued certificate of authenticity
- 1: Special Finish
- ID Code: 048438XX00BZAFCWWW
- Customer SO Number: Korg Japan - SO 15-02761
Get 4 years of warranty
For "Warwick Custom Shop Corvette $$, 4-String - Burgundy Red Threadburst (Black) Transparent High Polish - 15-2761" , our 4 year warranty registration is available.
Wouldn’t it be great, if we doubled the warranty for your product to 4 years? Sounds really good, doesn’t it? All you need to do for this warranty extension is to register your product with us. So, what are you waiting for?Read more