Delivery time: Delivery time will be confirmed after you have placed your order. **
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III Brass
- Mechineheads: Warwick Machine Heads
- Neck Wood: Wenge
- Fretboard: Wenge
- Led or Fluorescent Side Dots: Fluorescent Side Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 20"
- Scale length: 34" (long scale)
- Width Nut: 38,5 mm / 1.5"
- Width 12th fret: 54,0 mm / 2.1"
- Width 24th fret: 62,1 mm / 2.4"
- Fret quantity material and size: 24 Jumbo Bronze (extra hard) frets (width: 2.9 mm / height: 1.3 mm)
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Body Shape: Flat Bodyshape
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): Swamp Ash with 3/8" Birdseye Poplar top
- Pickups: Passive MEC MM-Style H/H
- Electronics: Active MEC 2-way electronics
- Pot layout: Volume P/P / Balance / Treble / Bass
- Switch: Two 3-way mini-switches
- Function of switch: for separate configuration of the humbuckers (serial / parallel / single-coil)
- Bridge system: 2-piece Warwick
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Colour possibilities: Stone Bleached Red
- Hardware colour: Black
- String label / String gaues: Warwick EMP-strings 045" - 105" (38200M)
- Weight: 4,1 kg
- Included accessories: Warwick User Kit
- Packing: Flight Case by RockCase
- Certificate: Individually issued certificate of authenticity
- 1: Alternate Body wood
- 2: Special Finish
- ID Code: 048438W400BZAPBWWW
- Customer SO Number: Music Center - SO 13-02378
Get 4 years of warranty
For "Warwick Custom Shop Corvette $$, 4-String - Stone Bleached Red Transparent Satin - 13-2378" , our 4 year warranty registration is available.
Wouldn’t it be great, if we doubled the warranty for your product to 4 years? Sounds really good, doesn’t it? All you need to do for this warranty extension is to register your product with us. So, what are you waiting for?Read more