Delivery time: Delivery time will be confirmed after you have placed your order. **
- Nut: Just A Nut III Brass
- Mechineheads: Warwick Machine Heads
- Neck Wood: Flamed Maple
- Fretboard: Tigerstripe Ebony
- Inlay: Number & Stars
- Led or Fluorescent Side Dots: Illuminated Side-Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 20"
- Scale length: Scale length: 34" (long scale)
- Width Nut: 38,5 mm / 1.5"
- Width 12th fret: 54,0 mm / 2.1"
- Width 24th fret: 62,1 mm / 2.4"
- Fret quantity material and size: 24 Jumbo Bronze (extra hard) frets (width: 2.9 mm / height: 1.3 mm)
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Techology
- Body Shape: Flat Bodyshape
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): Swamp Ash with AAA Flamed Maple top
- Pickups: Active SD SJB-3 neck and bridge
- Electronics: Passive MEC
- Bridge system: 2-piece Warwick Bridge
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Neck-through
- Colour possibilities: Burgundy BlackBurst StHP
- Hardware colour: Rusty
- String label / String gaues: Warwick EMP 045" - 105" (38200M)
- Weight: Warwick basses are crafted using only the highest quality sustainably grown woods from multiple species and origins. Due to the organic nature of wood, the density of individual pieces may vary. It is not possible to advertise the exact weight of the instrument.
- Included accessories: Including Warwick "User Kit"
- Packing: Flight Case by RockCase
- Certificate: Individually issued certificate of authenticity
- 1: Alternate PU and electronics
- 2: Alternate inlays
- 3: White front and side leds
- 4: Jack on top of instrument
- 5: Special Nut width 44 mm
- ID Code: 0474SX5114CPAFTFWW L
- Customer SO Number: Nick Douglas / Doro Band - Sopro 13-02339
Get 4 years of warranty
For "Warwick Custom Shop Corvette $$, 4-String - Satin White Bronze - 14-2602" , our 4 year warranty registration is available.
Wouldn’t it be great, if we doubled the warranty for your product to 4 years? Sounds really good, doesn’t it? All you need to do for this warranty extension is to register your product with us. So, what are you waiting for?Read more