The RockBoard PedalSafe system was designed to keep your pedals safe, secure and in pristine... more
RockBoard PedalSafe Type G - Protective Cover And Universal Mounting Plate For Standard TC Electronic Pedals
The RockBoard PedalSafe system was designed to keep your pedals safe, secure and in pristine condition. The flexible PedalSafe Type G Protective Cover and the Universal Pedal Mounting Plate fit for standard size TC Electronic effects pedals with side mounted jacks. The crystal-clear pedal cover allows you to see your settings while the shell is protecting them against accidental adjustments. This set includes the protective cover (PedalSafe) and an universal mounting plate. The RockBoard Universal Pedal Mounting Plate was designed to mount your effects pedals with the PedalSafe system on almost all kinds of pedalboards that don't feature the innovative RockBoard Slot Grid. The mounting plates simply screw onto the back of your pedals, using the original screws (or supplied replacement screws) and can be removed easily without any residue.
- PedalSafe Protective Cover for standard size TC Electronic effects pedals with side mounted jacks
- includes Universal Pedal Mounting Plate Type G and silicone adhesive pad
- protects your effects pedals from dirt and weather
- secures settings against accidental knob adjustments
- safely mounts your effects pedals on almost all kinds of pedalboards
- no permanent modifications necessary
- ROCKBOARD®, PEDALSAFE®, and QUICKMOUNT® are the trademarks of Warwick GmbH & Co. Music Equipment KG, which may be registered in one or several categories of goods with the United States Patent & Trademark Office. Some of the aforementioned trademarks may be registered in one or several categories of goods in certain other territories. This is not a comprehensive list of all trademarks of Warwick and specifically does not include any common law trademarks or service marks of Warwick. All other names and marks not mentioned herein are the trade names, trademarks or service marks of their respective owners.