Delivery time: 3 days **
The RockBoard PedalSafe system was designed to keep your pedals safe, secure and in pristine... more
RockBoard PedalSafe Type A2 - Protective Cover And Universal Mounting Plate For Standard Single Pedals
The RockBoard PedalSafe system was designed to keep your pedals safe, secure and in pristine condition. The flexible PedalSafe Type A2 Protective Cover and the Universal Pedal Mounting Plate fit for Electro Harmonix nano series and MXR standard size pedals with 2 input and 2 output jacks. The crystal-clear pedal cover allows you to see your settings while the shell is protecting them against accidental adjustments. This set includes the protective cover (PedalSafe) and an universal mounting plate. The RockBoard Universal Pedal Mounting Plate was designed to mount your effects pedals with the PedalSafe system on almost all kinds of pedalboards that don't feature the innovative RockBoard Slot Grid.
- PedalSafe Protective Cover for Electro Harmonix nano series and MXR standard size pedals with 2 input and 2 output jacks
- suitable for most effects pedals with housing dimensions of approx. 112 x 60 x 30 mm / 4 13/32" x 2 23/64" x 1 3/16"
- includes Universal Pedal Mounting Plate Type A and silicone adhesive pad
- protects your effects pedals from dirt and weather
- secures settings against accidental knob adjustments
- safely mounts your effects pedals on almost all kinds of pedalboards
- no permanent modifications necessary
- ROCKBOARD®, PEDALSAFE®, and QUICKMOUNT® are the trademarks of Warwick GmbH & Co. Music Equipment KG, which may be registered in one or several categories of goods with the United States Patent & Trademark Office. Some of the aforementioned trademarks may be registered in one or several categories of goods in certain other territories. This is not a comprehensive list of all trademarks of Warwick and specifically does not include any common law trademarks or service marks of Warwick. All other names and marks not mentioned herein are the trade names, trademarks or service marks of their respective owners.