Delivery time: 3 days **
The RockBoard PedalSafe system was designed to keep your pedals safe, secure and in pristine... more
RockBoard PedalSafe Type D2 - Protective Cover And RockBoard Mounting Plate For Large Horizontal Pedals
The RockBoard PedalSafe system was designed to keep your pedals safe, secure and in pristine condition. The flexible PedalSafe Type D2 Protective Cover and the QuickMount Pedal Mounting Plate fit for Electro Harmonix, Keeley Electronics, MXR and many other effects pedals with larger horizontal housings and a two-row knob configuration. The crystal-clear pedal cover allows you to see your settings while the shell is protecting them against accidental adjustments. This set includes the protective cover (PedalSafe) and the RockBoard mounting plate (QuickMount). The RockBoard QuickMount system was designed to do away with sticky hook and loop tape that attracts dust and dirt and is a hassle to remove from your pedals. It fits perfectly in the RockBoard slot grid on our pedalboards and allows for instant secure mounting of your pedals. The QuickMount plates are designed to screw onto the back of your pedals, using the original screws (or supplied replacement screws) and to be easily removable without any residue.
- PedalSafe Protective Cover for Electro Harmonix, Keeley Electronics, MXR and many other effects pedals with larger horizontal housings and a two-row knob configuration
- suitable for most effects pedals with housing dimensions of approx. 94 x 125 x 37 mm / 3 45/64" x 4 59/64" x 1 29/64"
- includes QuickMount Pedal Mounting Plate Type D for RockBoard pedalboards, replacement mounting screws and shim plate to slightly raise the height of pedals
- QuickMount mounting hole distance (W x D): 110 x 78-83 mm / 4 21/64" x 3 5/64"-3 17/64"
- protects your effects pedals from dirt and weather
- secures settings against accidental knob adjustments
- safely mounts your effects pedals on RockBoard pedalboards
- no permanent modifications necessary
- ROCKBOARD®, PEDALSAFE®, and QUICKMOUNT® are the trademarks of Warwick GmbH & Co. Music Equipment KG, which may be registered in one or several categories of goods with the United States Patent & Trademark Office. Some of the aforementioned trademarks may be registered in one or several categories of goods in certain other territories. This is not a comprehensive list of all trademarks of Warwick and specifically does not include any common law trademarks or service marks of Warwick. All other names and marks not mentioned herein are the trade names, trademarks or service marks of their respective owners.