Delivery time: 3 days **
The RockBoard Flat Y-Splitter cable is extra flat and space-saving. Designed to optimize... more
RockBoard Flat Patch Y Splitter Cable, 30 cm / 11 13/16"
The RockBoard Flat Y-Splitter cable is extra flat and space-saving. Designed to optimize pedalboard real estate. It features a slim rectangular body and extra thin angled plugs, to keep your setup tidy and neat looking. Do you have a TRS effects loop on your amp or effects pedals? The RockBoard Flat Y-Splitter Cable lets you insert any effects you like and does not take up a lot of space. Do your effects pedals allow stereo operation? Perfect, open up their possibilities with this simple cable.
- flat Y-splitter cable with rectangular profile
- for splitting TRS stereo signals into TS mono signals or as insert cable for TRS effects loops
- compact and super flat angled plugs
- flexible copper conductor 20 x 0.12 mm
- twisted copper shielding 34 x 0.12 mm
- PE (polyethylene) signal insulation
- outer PVC insulation
- capacitance of less than 10 pF/decimeters
- conductor resistance of less than 10 mOhm/decimeters
- 1 x angled 6.3 mm TRS audio plug
- 2 x angled 6.3 mm TS audio plugs (gray / black)
- tip = gray, ring = black
- operating temperature: -15º C to +70° C
- outer dimensions cable (W x H): 7 x 3 mm (rectangular)
- outer dimensions plugs (W x H): 12.5 x 7.5 mm
- length 30 cm / 11 13/16"