Delivery time: 3 days **
Effects rigs can get quite heavy, especially the larger ones. And for transporting them, you'll... more
RockBoard Professional ABS Case for RockBoard TRES 3.1 Pedalboard
Effects rigs can get quite heavy, especially the larger ones. And for transporting them, you'll need a case - usually a flight case, which is heavy too... In order to save your or your roadie's (if you're so lucky to have one) back, and make pedalboard cases lighter, but still sturdy enough for the rigors of touring, we came up with something a simple solution. Our Professional ABS pedalboard cases are available for all RockBoard® pedalboards (except DUO 2.0). They feature a lightweight ABS shell with a unique honey comb structure for additional reinforcement. Their lids are detachable and fit like a hood over the pedalboard, so you can get it out of the case easily and quickly. The Professional Pedalboard ABS cases feature TSA 2 locks and wheels on the larger cases.
- ABS Case for RockBoard® TRES 3.1 pedalboard
- sturdy and lightweight ABS shell
- reinforced at all supporting edges
- interior high density EPS foam padding
- lid padded with thick foam rubber
- detachable lid
- 1 metal handle
- 2 snap locks (1 lockable)
- aluminum joining ring
- 4 rubber feet at the bottom side
- width (interior) 545 mm / 27 7/16"
- depth (interior) 275 mm / 10 13/16"
- height (interior) 125 mm / 4 15/16"
- width (exterior) 580 mm / 22 13/16"
- depth (exterior) 320 mm / 12 5/8"
- height (exterior) 165 mm / 6 1/2"
- weight 2,7 kg / 6,0 lbs.
- max. load weight 15 kg / 33.1 lbs.