Delivery time: 3 days **
Effects rigs can get quite heavy, especially the larger ones. And for transporting them, you'll... more
RockBoard Professional ABS Case for RockBoard QUAD 4.1 Pedalboard
Effects rigs can get quite heavy, especially the larger ones. And for transporting them, you'll need a case - usually a flight case, which is heavy too... In order to save your or your roadie's (if you're so lucky to have one) back, and make pedalboard cases lighter, but still sturdy enough for the rigors of touring, we came up with something a simple solution. Our Professional ABS pedalboard cases are available for all RockBoard® pedalboards (except DUO 2.0). They feature a lightweight ABS shell with a unique honey comb structure for additional reinforcement. Their lids are detachable and fit like a hood over the pedalboard, so you can get it out of the case easily and quickly. The Professional Pedalboard ABS cases feature TSA 2 locks and wheels on the larger cases.
- ABS Case for RockBoard® QUAD 4.1 pedalboard
- sturdy and lightweight ABS shell
- reinforced at all supporting edges
- interior high density EPS foam padding
- lid padded with thick foam rubber
- detachable lid
- 1 metal handle
- 2 snap locks (1 lockable, with TSA 2 lock)
- aluminum joining ring
- 4 rubber feet at the bottom side
- width (interior) 495 mm / 19 1/2"
- depth (interior) 365 mm / 14 3/8"
- height (interior) 160 mm / 6 5/16"
- width (exterior) 530 mm / 20 7/8"
- depth (exterior) 420 mm / 16 9/16"
- height (exterior) 195 mm / 7 11/16"
- weight 3,15 kg / 6.9 lbs.
- max. load weight 20 kg / 44.1 lbs.