Delivery time: 3 days **
In his youth, Seymour Duncan spent time in London and aided fellow young guitar players with... more
Seymour Duncan SH-18B - Whole Lotta Bridge Humbucker - Nickel Cover
In his youth, Seymour Duncan spent time in London and aided fellow young guitar players with defining their sound through pickups. This wouldn't be much of a story if one of these lads didn't go on to change the world! Seymour's special rewound PAFs went into a LP and captured a sound that blasted through a Marshall stack and into history. These same pickups are now available as the Whole Lotta Humbucker. The recipe for these pickups starts with a rough cast Alnico 5 magnet, plain enamel wire, and Seymour's unique wind pattern. The bridge is a hotter-than-vintage 8.78k DC resistance. Tonally, the rough cast magnets add warmth and balanced note-to-note clarity so everything sounds bigger. What is sonically unique about the Whole Lotta Humbucker pickups is the way that they push your amp and add a very slight natural compression and sustain to your playing.
- Humbucker with nickel cover
- bridge position
- more powerful PAF-style sound with wider frequency response
- 42 gauge plain enamel wire as early PAFs
- calibrated sand-cast AlNiCo 5 magnets
- 8.78k dc resistance
- 4-conductor wire
- Made in USA
- 4 Years W-Music Distribution Warranty (product registration required)
- Note: The return and refund policy does not apply to pickups, if their cables have been cut or soldered, or other damage affecting the condition of the goods is present.