Delivery time: 3 days **
The Warwick Parts Just-A-Nut III is made from the new material Tedur - break-proof, stable and... more
Warwick Parts - Just-A-Nut III, 4-String, Fretted and Fretless, 38.5 mm width - Tedur
The Warwick Parts Just-A-Nut III is made from the new material Tedur - break-proof, stable and with ideal vibration characteristics in all frequency ranges. The nut includes two parts, a base plate firmly glued to the neck and an upper part with accordant notching, height adjustable with screw mechanism. Exact guiding is guaranteed by two solid notches. The Just-A-Nut III offers optimal playing comfort without sharp-edged nut-flanks.
- Warwick Just-A-Nut III
- drop-in replacement for Warwick Just-A-Nut II
- adjustable bass guitar nut
- 4-string version
- suitable fretted and fretless basses
- made of Tedur
- 38.5 mm / 1 1/2" width
- 7 mm depth
- height adjustable via hex key screws
- adjustable from approx. 5.8 - 8.2 mm / 15/64" - 21/64" (measured inside of slot)
- incl. 1.5 mm hex key wrench
- NOTE: Should the nut be too high for your instrument, the height of the bottom plate can be sanded down to allow for up and downwards adjustability.