Delivery time: 3 days **
Made from new material Tedur, break-proof, stable, ideal vibration characteristics in all... more
Warwick Parts - Just-A-Nut III, 5-String, Fretted, 47 mm width - Tedur
Made from new material Tedur, break-proof, stable, ideal vibration characteristics in all frequency ranges. Two-parts, base plate firmly glued to the neck, upper part with accordant notching, height adjustable with screw mechanism. Exact guiding through two solid notches. Optimal playing comfort, no more sharp-edged nut-flanks.
- Warwick Just-A-Nut III
- drop-in replacement for Warwick Just-A-Nut II
- adjustable bass guitar nut
- suitable fretted basses
- made of Tedur
- 47 mm / 1 7/8" width
- 7 mm depth
- height adjustable by via hex key screws
- adjustable from approx. 5.8 - 8,2 mm / 15/64" - 21/64" (measured inside of slot)
- incl. 1.5 mm hex key wrench
- NOTE: All Just-A-Nut III models for fretted instruments made of Tedur are manufactured with a 2.5 mm high bottom plate. Should the nut be too high for your instrument, the height of the bottom plate can be sanded down to allow for up and downwards adjustability.