This product will be produced directly for you after you ordered.
Delivery time: 5 - 6 Months **
Machineheads: Graph Tech Ratio Locking Machine Heads Nut:... more
Framus TeamBuilt Panthera II Studio Supreme, 6-String - Nirvana Black Transparent High Polish
- Machineheads: Graph Tech Ratio Locking Machine Heads
- Nut: Graph Tech Black Tusq low friction nut
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Fretboard: Tigerstripe Ebony
- Inlay: Framus Custom Traditional Trapez
- Fluorescent Side Dots: Illuminated Side Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 305 mm (12")
- Scale length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Width Nut: 43 mm / 1.7"
- Width 12th fret: 52,5 mm / 2.1"
- Fret quantity matrial and size: 22 Jumbo frets, Nickel silver (width: 2.9 mm / height: 1,3 mm)
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology, Plek Fretwork
- Body Shape: Carved Top
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): 3A Flamed Maple Top with Mahogany back
- Pickups: Original Seymour Duncan pickups: APH-1N Alnico II Pro (neck), APS-1 RW/RP Alnico Pro II staggered single coil (middle), SH-5 Custom (bridge)
- E-Compartment Cover: Easy Access electronic compartment
- Pot layout: Volume / Tone control push/pull for humbucker splitting
- Switch: 5-way switch, 2-way toggle switch "lead free"
- Bridge System: TonePros Tune-o-Matic bridge
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Bolt-in
- Color Possibilities Lefthand: Nirvana Black, Antique Tobacco, Burgundy Blackbust, Laggon Blue Burst and Vintage Sunburst Transparent High Polish Only !
- Hardware colour: Chrome, black or gold hardware
- String label String gauges: Cleartone Strings: .009" - .046"
- Weight: 3.6 kg
- Included accessories: Framus User Kit including hex key tools and Cleaning cloth (RB PROD 50991 B COMP)
- Packing: Starline by RockBag (RB 20506)