This product will be produced directly for you after you ordered.
Delivery time: 3 - 4 Months **
Machineheads: Graph Tech Ratio Locking Machine Heads with Wooden Knobs... more
Framus Master Built Diablo II Supreme X, 6-String - Natural Transparent High Polish
- Machineheads: Graph Tech Ratio Locking Machine Heads with Wooden Knobs
- Nut: Graph Tech Black Tusq low friction nut
- Neck Wood: Flamed Maple
- Fretboard: Rosewood fingerboard
- Inlay: Framus oval inlays
- Fluorescent Side Dots: Illuminated Side-Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 305 mm (12")
- Scale length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Width Nut: 43 mm / 1.7"
- Width 12th fret: 52,5 mm / 2.1"
- Fret quantity matrial and size: 22 medium standard frets, Nickel silver (width: 2.6 mm / height: 1 mm) rounded edges
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology, Plek Fretwork
- Body Shape: Carved Top
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): 4A Flamed Maple Top with US Swamp Ash body
- Pickups: Original Seymour Duncan SCR-1N Cool Rail (neck), SSL-1 RW/RP (middle ), TB-4 JB Trembucker (bridge)
- E-Compartment Cover: Matched wooden electronics compartment
- Pot layout: Volume / Tone control push/pull for humbucker splitting
- Switch: Framus 5-way switch
- Bridge System: Wilkinson by Framus vibrato
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Bolt-in
- Colour Possibilities Righthand: Natural Transparent Satin, Colored Transparent Satin or High Polish Finish
- Color Possibilities Lefthand: Natural Transparent Satin, Colored Transparent Satin or High Polish Finish
- Hardware colour: Chrome, black or gold hardware
- String label String gauges: Cleartone Strings: .009" - .046"
- Included accessories: Framus User Kit including hex key tools and Cleaning cloth (RB PROD 50991 B COMP)
- Packing: Handmade Genuine Leather Bag by RockBag (RB 20206 B F)
- Certificate: Individually issued certificate of authenticity