This product will be produced directly for you after you ordered.
Delivery time: 4 - 5 Months **
Price on request
Machineheads: Graph Tech Ratio Locking Machine Heads with Wooden Knobs... more
Framus Custom Shoo William Duvall Talisman 6-Sring - Aged Solid Black High Polish - 17-3727
- Machineheads: Graph Tech Ratio Locking Machine Heads with Wooden Knobs
- Nut: Graph Tech Black Tusq low friction nut
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Tigerstripe Ebony Fingerboard
- Inlay: Framus Custom
- Leds or Fluorescent Side Dots: Illuminated Side-Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 305mm / 12"
- Scale length: 628mm / 24,75"
- Width Nut: 43 mm / 1.7"
- Width 12th fret: 52,5 mm / 2.1"
- Fret quantitiy meterial and size: 22 Extra High Jumbo Nickelsilver Frets (Width: 2.9 mm / Height: 1.3 mm), rounded edges
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology, Plek Fretwork
- Body Shape: Carved Top and Back
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): Maple top / Mahogany back
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan SH-11, Seymour Duncan APH-1
- E Compartment Cover: Matched wooden electronics compartment
- Pot layout: Volume / Volume / Tone P/P for splitting Coils / Tone P/P for splitting Coils
- Switch: Toggle Switch
- Function of switch: Selecting Pickups
- Bridge system: TonePros Tune-o-Matic bridge string through
- Strap system: Warwick Security locks
- Construction: Set Neck
- Colour possibilities: Aged Solid Black High Polish
- Hardware colour: Aged Gold hardware
- String label String gauges: Cleartone Coated Strings: .010" - .046"
- Weight: 3,6 kg
- Included accessories: Framus User Kit including hex key tools and Cleaning cloth (RB PROD 50991 B COMP)
- Packing: Handmade Genuine Leatherbag by RockBag® (RB 20206 B F)
- Certificate: Individually issued certificate of authenticity
- 1: Alternate Body Wood
- 2: Alternate Hardware Color
- 3: Special Finish
- ID Code: 083683XX14GPMMPM7Z
- Customer SO Number: William Duvall / Band: Alice in Chains