Delivery time: 3 days **
Machineheads: Warwick Machine Heads Nut: Just-A-Nut III... more
Warwick Teambuilt Pro Series Star Bass, 4-String - Vintage Sunburst Transparent High Polish, Lefthand
- Machineheads: Warwick Machine Heads
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III
- Neck Wood: Maple with Ekanga veneer stripes
- Fretboard: Wenge fingerboard (fretted), Tigerstripe ebony fingerboard (fretless)
- Fluorescent Side Dot: Illuminated Side Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 20"
- Scale length: 34" (long scale)
- Width Nut: 38,5 mm / 1.5"
- Width 12th fret: 54,0 mm / 2.1"
- Width 24th fret: 61,5 mm / 2.4"
- Fret quantity material and size: 21 Jumbo Nickelsilver frets (width: 2,9mm/ height: 1,3mm)
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Body Shape: Curved Bodyshape
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): Laminated Maple Body, back, sides and top
- Pickups: Passive vintage MEC Single coil Pickups (neck & bridge)
- Electronics: Passive electronics
- Pot layout: Volume (neck) / volume (bridge) / tone (neck) / tone (bridge)
- Switch: 3-way toggle switch
- Function of switch: for selecting pickups
- Bridge system: 2-piece Warwick Bridge
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Set-Neck
- Color Possibilities Righthand: Solid Black High Polish, Solid Cream White High Polish
- Color Possibilities Lefthand: Solid Black High Polish, Solid Cream White High Polish
- Hardware colour: Chrome hardware
- String label / gauges: Warwick Black Label Strings 045" - 105" (40200M)
- Weight: 4.3 kg NOTE: Not all models, colors and variations (Fretless, Left-handed, etc) available in all countries. Please check with your local dealer in your country for availability.
- included accessories: Warwick User Kit bag including hex key tools and Cleaning cloth (RB PROD WGPS TOOL CO)
- Packing: Starline RockBag® (RB 20511 STARLINE)
- Certificate: No Custom Shop Options possible