Delivery time: Delivery time will be confirmed after you placed the order. **
- Machineheads: Warwick Machineheads with metal knobs
- Nut: Warwick Just a Nut III Tedur
- Neck Wood: Ovangkol 3 pcs. lamination
- Fretboard: Wenge fingerboard (fretted), Tigerstripe Ebony fingerboard (fretless)
- Fluorescent Side Dot: Fluorescent Side Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 664 mm / 26"
- Scale length: 864 mm / 34"
- Width Nut: 45,0 mm / 1.8"
- Width 12th fret: 60,8 mm / 2.4"
- Width 24th fret: 69,11 mm / 2.7"
- Fret quantity material and size: 20 Jumbo extra hard Brass frets (Width: 2.9 mm / Height: 1.3 mm)
- Frets: IFT Invisible Fretsystem
- Body Shape: Carved
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): Mahogany
- Pickups: passive MEC Vintage Humbucker
- Electronics: active MEC 2 way electronic
- Pot layout: Volume / Balance / Bass / Treble
- Switch: 2 Mini switches
- Function of switch: separate configuration of the humbuckers (series / parallel / single coil)
- Bridge system: 2-piece solid Brass Warwick Bridge
- Strap system: Warwick Security locks
- Construction: Bolt on
- Hardware colour: Chrome hardware
- String label / gauges: Warwick Black Label Strings, Stainless Steel: .045" - .135" (40301 M 5B 045/135)
- Weight: Warwick basses are crafted using only the highest quality sustainably grown woods from multiple species and origins. Due to the organic nature of wood, the density of individual pieces may vary. It is not possible to advertise the exact weight of the instrument.
- included accessories: Warwick User Kit bag including hex key tools and Cleaning cloth (RB PROD 50990 B COMP)
- Packing: Starline RockBag® (RB 20505 STARLINE)
- Certificate: Individually issued certificate of authenticity
Get 4 years of warranty
For "Warwick Teambuilt Pro Series Idolmaker, 5-String - Natural Transparent Satin" , our 4 year warranty registration is available.
Wouldn’t it be great, if we doubled the warranty for your product to 4 years? Sounds really good, doesn’t it? All you need to do for this warranty extension is to register your product with us. So, what are you waiting for?Read more