These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Delivery time: 3 days **
€2,699.00 instead of €3,630.00 (25.65% Saved)
Note: Warwick Showroom instruments receive a full and thorough quality check, refurbishing and a... more
Warwick Teambuilt Pro Series Star Bass, 4-String - Vintage Sunburst Transparent High Polish - Showroom Model from 2020
Note: Warwick Showroom instruments receive a full and thorough quality check, refurbishing and a complete set up before shipping, guaranteeing the customer will receive a high-quality instrument meeting all quality assurances. Nevertheless, it is possible that instruments from the showroom show minor signs of use or signs of age.
- Machineheads: Warwick Machine Heads
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III
- Neck Wood: Maple with Ekanga veneer stripes
- Fretboard: Wenge fingerboard (fretted), Tigerstripe ebony fingerboard (fretless)
- Fluorescent Side Dot: Fluorescent Side Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 20"
- Scale length: 34" (long scale)
- Width Nut: 38,5 mm / 1.5"
- Width 12th fret: 54,0 mm / 2.1"
- Width 24th fret: 61,5 mm / 2.4"
- Fret quantity material and size: 21 Jumbo Brass frets (width: 2,9mm/ height: 1,3mm)
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Body Shape: Curved Bodyshape
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): Laminated Maple Body, back, sides and Flamed Maple top
- Pickups: Passive Vintage MEC Single coil Pickups (neck & bridge)
- Electronics: Passive electronics
- Pot layout: Volume (neck) / volume (bridge) / tone (neck) / tone (bridge)
- Switch: 3-way toggle switch
- Function of switch: for selecting pickups
- Bridge system: 2-piece Warwick Bridge
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Set-Neck
- Color Possibilities Righthand: Vintage Sunburst Transparent High Polish
- Hardware colour: Chrome Hardware
- String label / gauges: Warwick Black Label Strings, Stainless Steel: .045" - .105" (40200 M 4 045/105)
- Weight: Warwick basses are crafted using only the highest quality sustainably grown woods from multiple species and origins. Due to the organic nature of wood, the density of individual pieces may vary. It is not possible to advertise the exact weight of the instrument.
- included accessories: Warwick User Kit bag including hex key tools and Cleaning cloth (RB PROD 50990 B COMP)
- Packing: Starline RockBag® (RB 20511 STARLINE)
- Certificate: No Custom Shop Options possible
Warwick Teambuilt Pro Series Corvette Ash, 4-String - Burgundy Red Transparent Satin Product nr.: GPS1244 01PP ASH FR
Delivery time: Delivery time will be confirmed after you placed the order. ** 8,00 kg 26,00 kg Bulky goods
Warwick Masterbuilt Star Bass II Bubinga, 4-String - Natural Transparent High Polish Product nr.: 1904611000CPBUBOWW
Delivery time: Delivery time will be confirmed after you placed the order. ** 7,50 kg 40,50 kg Bulky goods