- Warwick RockBass Corvette $$
- 4-string electric bass
- lefthand model
- 34" long scale
- Ash body
- 3-piece laminated Maple neck with Ekanga veneer stripes
- bolt-on construction
- Wenge fingerboard
- 20" radius
- 24 extra high nickel silver jumbo frets
- Just a Nut III Tedur
- nut width 38.5 mm / 1.5"
- passive MEC MM-Style pickups
- active RockBass 2-band electronics
- controls for Volume / Balance / Treble / Bass
- Warwick machine heads
- 2-piece Warwick bridge
- string spacing 19 mm / 3/4"
- distance E to G string 57 mm / 2 1/4"
- Warwick Security Locks
- Warwick RED Strings (42200 M) .045"-.105"
- Nirvana Black Transparent Satin finish
- chrome hardware
- approx. weight 4.0 kg / 8.8 lbs.
- incl. Rockbag Student Line Plus RB 20515 B/PLUS
- incl. hex key truss rod tool
Each Warwick Rockbass is individually adjusted and tested by Warwick Manufacturing & Quality Specialists and is set up for optimum playability before shipping.
Get 4 years of warranty
For "Warwick RockBass Corvette $$, Lefthand, 4-String - Nirvana Black Transparent Satin" , our 4 year warranty registration is available.
Wouldn’t it be great, if we doubled the warranty for your product to 4 years? Sounds really good, doesn’t it? All you need to do for this warranty extension is to register your product with us. So, what are you waiting for?Read more