- Warwick RockBass Corvette $$
- 5-string electric bass
- fretless model
- 34" long scale
- Ash body
- 4-piece laminated Maple neck with Ekanga veneer stripes
- bolt-on construction
- Tigerstripe Ebony fingerboard
- 26" radius
- 24 positions
- Just a Nut III Tedur
- nut width 45.0 mm / 1.8"
- passive MEC MM-Style pickups
- active RockBass 2-band electronics
- controls for Volume / Balance / Treble / Bass
- Warwick machine heads
- 2-piece Warwick bridge
- string spacing 16.5 mm / 21/32"
- distance B to G string 66 mm / 2 19/32"
- Warwick RED Strings (42301 M) .045"-.135"
- Warwick Security Locks
- Nirvana Black Transparent Satin finish
- chrome hardware
- approx. weight 4.4 kg / 9.7 lbs.
- incl. Rockbag Student Line Plus RB 20515 B/PLUS
- incl. hex key truss rod tool
Each Warwick Rockbass is individually adjusted and tested by Warwick Manufacturing & Quality Specialists and is set up for optimum playability before shipping.
Get 4 years of warranty
For "Warwick RockBass Corvette $$, 5-String, Fretless - Nirvana Black Transparent Satin" , our 4 year warranty registration is available.
Wouldn’t it be great, if we doubled the warranty for your product to 4 years? Sounds really good, doesn’t it? All you need to do for this warranty extension is to register your product with us. So, what are you waiting for?Read more