Delivery time: 3 days **
- Warwick RockBass Corvette Premium
- 5-string electric bass
- 34" long scale
- Alder body with solid AAA flamed Maple top
- 4-piece laminated Maple neck with Ekanga veneer stripes
- bolt-on construction
- Wenge fingerboard
- 26" radius
- 24 extra high nickel silver jumbo frets
- Just a Nut III Tedur
- nut width 45.0 mm / 1.8"
- active MEC J/J pickups
- active 2-band electronics
- controls for Volume / Balance / Treble / Bass
- Warwick machine heads
- 2-piece Warwick bridge
- string spacing 16.5 mm / 21/32"
- distance B to G string 66 mm / 2 19/32"
- Warwick RED Strings (42301 M) .045"-.135"
- Warwick Security Locks
- Natural Transparent High Polish finish
- chrome hardware
- approx. weight 3.8 kg / 8.4 lbs.
- incl. Rockbag Student Line Plus RB 20515 B/PLUS
- incl. hex key truss rod tool
Each Warwick Rockbass is individually adjusted and tested by Warwick Manufacturing & Quality Specialists and is set up for optimum playability before shipping.
Get 4 years of warranty
For "Warwick RockBass Corvette Premiuim, 5-String - Natural Transparent High Polish" , our 4 year warranty registration is available.
Wouldn’t it be great, if we doubled the warranty for your product to 4 years? Sounds really good, doesn’t it? All you need to do for this warranty extension is to register your product with us. So, what are you waiting for?Read more