Delivery time: 3 days **
- Warwick RockBass Corvette Classic
- 4-string electric bass
- 34" long scale
- Alder body with AAA Flamed Maple veneer bookmatched
- 3-piece laminated Maple neck with Ekanga veneer stripes
- bolt-on construction
- Wenge fingerboard
- 20" radius
- 24 extra high nickel silver jumbo frets
- Just a Nut III Tedur
- nut width 38.5 mm / 1.5"
- active MEC J/J pickups
- active 2-band electronics
- controls for Volume / Balance / Treble / Bass
- Warwick machine heads
- 2-piece Warwick bridge
- Warwick security locks
- Warwick RED Strings (42200 M) .045"-.105"
- Almond Sunburst Transparent High Polish finish
- chrome hardware
- approx. weight 3.7 kg / 8.1 lbs.
- incl. Rockbag Student Line Plus RB 20515 B/PLUS
- incl. hex key truss rod tool
Each Warwick Rockbass is individually adjusted and tested by Warwick Manufacturing & Quality Specialists and is set up for optimum playability before shipping.
Get 4 years of warranty
For "Warwick RockBass Corvette Classic, 4-String - Almond Sunburst Transparent High Polish" , our 4 year warranty registration is available.
Wouldn’t it be great, if we doubled the warranty for your product to 4 years? Sounds really good, doesn’t it? All you need to do for this warranty extension is to register your product with us. So, what are you waiting for?Read more