- Warwick RockBass Corvette Basic
- lefthand model
- 6-string electric bass
- 34" long scale
- Alder body
- 5-piece laminated Maple neck with Ekanga veneer stripes
- bolt-on construction
- Wenge fingerboard
- 47" radius
- 24 extra high nickel silver jumbo frets
- Just a Nut III Tedur
- nut width 52.0 mm / 2.0"
- active MEC J/J pickups
- active 2-band electronics
- controls for Volume / Balance / Treble / Bass
- Warwick machine heads
- 2-piece Warwick bridge
- string spacing 16.5 mm / 21/32"
- distance B to C string 82.5 mm / 3 1/4"
- Warwick RED Strings (42401M) .025"-.135"
- Warwick Security Locks
- Black Solid High Polish finish
- chrome hardware
- approx. weight 4.5 kg / 9.9 lbs.
- incl. Rockbag Student Line Plus RB 20515 B/PLUS
- incl. hex key truss rod tool
Each Warwick Rockbass is individually adjusted and tested by Warwick Manufacturing & Quality Specialists and is set up for optimum playability before shipping.
Get 4 years of warranty
For "Warwick RockBass Corvette Basic, Lefthand, 6-String - Black Solid High Polish" , our 4 year warranty registration is available.
Wouldn’t it be great, if we doubled the warranty for your product to 4 years? Sounds really good, doesn’t it? All you need to do for this warranty extension is to register your product with us. So, what are you waiting for?Read more