Delivery time: 3 days **
- Warwick RockBass Artist Line SklarBass I
- Lee Sklar signature model
- 4-string electric bass
- 34" long scale
- Mahogany body (Khaya ivorensis) with 3/8" AAA Flamed Maple top
- 3-piece laminated Maple neck with Ekanga veneer stripes
- set-neck construction
- Tigerstripe Ebony fingerboard
- 20" radius
- 21 small brass frets
- Just a Nut III Tedur
- nut width 38.5 mm / 1 1/2"
- MEC Vintage Soapbar Single Coil pickups
- active RockBass 2-band electronics
- controls for Volume / Balance / Treble / Bass
- 3-way toggle switch without function (Lee Sklar "Producer Switch")
- Warwick machine heads
- 2-piece Warwick bridge
- string spacing 19 mm / 3/4"
- distance E to G string 57 mm / 2 1/4"
- Warwick RED Strings (42200 M) .045"-.105"
- Warwick Security Locks
- Vintage Sunburst Transparent High Polish finish
- chrome hardware
- approx. weight 4.1 kg / 9.0 lbs.
- incl. hex key truss rod tool
- incl. RockBag Deluxe Line gig bag (RB 20511 B)
Each Warwick Rockbass is individually adjusted and tested by Warwick Manufacturing & Quality Specialists and is set up for optimum playability before shipping.
Get 4 years of warranty
For "Warwick RockBass Artist Line SklarBass I, 4-String - Vintage Sunburst Transparent High Polish" , our 4 year warranty registration is available.
Wouldn’t it be great, if we doubled the warranty for your product to 4 years? Sounds really good, doesn’t it? All you need to do for this warranty extension is to register your product with us. So, what are you waiting for?Read more