Delivery time: 120 days **
- Machineheads: Graph Tech Ratio Machine Heads with wooden pegs
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III Brass
- Neck Wood: Flamed Maple neck with Ekanga veneer stripes, 5 laminations
- Fretboard: Tigerstripe Ebony fingerboard
- Fluorescent Side Dot: Fluorescent Side Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 47"
- Scale length: 34" / 864 mm (long scale)
- Width Nut: 55,0 mm / 2.2"
- Width 12th fret: 84,3 mm / 3.3"
- Width 24th fret: 99,31 mm / 3.9"
- Fret quantity material and size: 26 Jumbo Bronze (extra hard) frets (width: 2.9 mm / height: 1.3 mm)
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Body Shape: Curved Body Shape
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): Bubinga Pommelé top with US Swamp Ash Body
- Pickups: Passive MEC soapbar humbuckers with brushed Metal Cover
- Electronics: Active Warwick 3-way electronics with rechargeable Lithium Battery
- Pot layout: Volume (P/P) & Balance stacked / Treble / Mid / Bass
- Switch: Two 3-way mini-switches
- Function of switch: separate configuration of the humbuckers (series / parallel / single-coil)
- Bridge system: 2-piece solid Brass Warwick Bridge with 20 mm Broadneck Spacing
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Neck-through
- Color Possibilities Righthand: Natural Oil Finish, Transparent Satin or High Polish Finish
- Color Possibilities Lefthand: Natural Oil Finish, Transparent Satin or High Polish Finish
- Hardware colour: Gold hardware
- String label / gauges: Warwick EMP Coated Bass Strings, Stainless Steel: .025" - .135" (38401 M 6 025/135S)
- Weight: 5.4 kg
- included accessories: Warwick User Kit including hex key tools and Cleaning cloth (RB PROD 50990 B COMP)
- Packing: Handmade Genuine Leather Bag by RockBag ( RB 20205 B W)
- Certificate: Individually issued certificate of authenticity
Get 4 years of warranty
For "Warwick Masterbuilt Thumb Single Cut, 6-String Broadneck Natural Oil Finish" , our 4 year warranty registration is available.
Wouldn’t it be great, if we doubled the warranty for your product to 4 years? Sounds really good, doesn’t it? All you need to do for this warranty extension is to register your product with us. So, what are you waiting for?Read more