This product will be produced directly for you after you ordered.
Delivery time: 9 - 10 Months **
We are expanding our already extensive product line with the "ultra-retro-cool" hollow-body bass... more
Warwick Masterbuilt Star Bass Single Cut, Maple, Fretless, 4-String - Natural Transparent Satin
We are expanding our already extensive product line with the "ultra-retro-cool" hollow-body bass aptly named The Starbass II. The Star Bass II is a reissue of the venerable classic Framus Star Bass, linking past and future and Framus and Warwick companies in this one very unique model. The Warwick Starbass II cleverly merges the traditional hollow-body design of the Framus Star Bass with high-quality craftsmanship and modern technology. Top and back of this future classic hollow body model are made of maple wood. The sides are solid maple. The glued neck (like the original Framus Star Bass) of the Warwick Star Bass II is made of Flamed Maple and it has a Wenge fingerboard. In order to get the Starbass II's killer tone to the amplifier, Warwick outfitted the instrument with 2 passive MEC CRB single coil pickups. They deliver a full and warm sound without the characteristic single coil hum. Your ears will be amazed when they hear how defined and clean the bass lines play on this dream instrument!
- Machineheads: Graph Tech Ratio Machine Heads with wooden pegs
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III Brass
- Neck Wood: Flamed Maple neck with Ekanga veneer stripes, 3 laminations
- Fretboard: Wenge fingerboard (fretted), Tigerstripe Ebony fingerboard (fretless)
- Fluorescent Side Dot: Fluorescent Side Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 20"
- Scale length: 34" / 864 mm (long scale)
- Width Nut: 38,5 mm / 1.5"
- Width 12th fret: 54,0 mm / 2.1"
- Width 24th fret: 61,5 mm / 2.4"
- Fret quantity material and size: 21 Jumbo Bronze (extra hard) frets (width: 2.9 mm / height: 1.3 mm)
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Body Shape: Curved Body Shape
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): Laminated AAA-Flamed Maple top and back, solid sides
- Pickups: Passive MEC Humbucker Pickups with polished Metal Cover
- Electronics: Passive Warwick electronics
- Pot layout: Volume / Volume / Tone (P/P) / Tone (P/P)
- Switch: 3-way Toggle-switch
- Function of switch: Pickup selection
- Bridge system: 2-piece solid Brass Warwick Bridge
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Set Neck
- Color Possibilities Righthand: Natural Transparent Satin Finish, Colored Transparent Satin or High Polish Finish
- Color Possibilities Lefthand: Natural Transparent Satin Finish, Coloured Transparent Satin Finish or High Polish Finish
- Hardware colour: Chrome hardware
- String label / gauges: Warwick EMP-strings 045" - 105" (38200M)
- Weight: 4.3 kg
- included accessories: Warwick User Kit including hex key tools and Cleaning cloth (RB PROD 50990 B COMP)
- Packing: Handmade Genuine Leather Bag by Rockbag (RB 20211 B W)
- Certificate: Individually issued certificate of authenticity
- E-Compartment Cover: Matched wooden electronics compartment
Warwick Custom Shop Star Bass II, 4-String - Natural Transparent High Polish - 14-2588 Product nr.: 09046110XXGPXXXXWW
Delivery time: 9 - 10 Months ** 7,50 kg 26,00 kg Bulky goods
Price on request
Warwick Teambuilt Pro Series Star Bass, 4-String - Vintage Sunburst Transparent High Polish Product nr.: GPS1904 68PP FMT FR
Delivery time: 9 - 10 Months ** 8,00 kg 40,50 kg Bulky goods
Warwick Masterbuilt Star Bass II Bubinga, 4-String - Natural Transparent Satin, Chrome Hardware Product nr.: 1904619000CPBUBOWW
Delivery time: 9 - 10 Months ** 7,50 kg 40,50 kg Bulky goods