This product will be produced directly for you after you ordered.
Delivery time: 3 - 4 Months **
Machineheads: Warwick Machine Heads Nut: Just-A-Nut III... more
Warwick Masterbuilt "Survivor" Jack Bruce Signature, 4-String - Burgundy Red Transparent High Polish
- Machineheads: Warwick Machine Heads
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III Brass
- Neck Wood: Mahogany neck
- Fretboard: Tigerstripe Ebony fingerboard
- Fluorescent Side Dot: Red Side Dot LEDs
- Fingerboard Radius: 20"
- Scale length: 34" (long scale)
- Width Nut: 38,5 mm / 1.5"
- Width 12th fret: 54,0 mm / 2.1"
- Width 24th fret: 62,1 mm / 2.4"
- Fret quantity material and size: 24 Jumbo Bronze (extra hard) frets (width: 2.9 mm / height: 1.3 mm)
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Body Shape: Flat Body Shape
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): Mahogany body
- Pickups: Passive MEC Vintage single coils
- Electronics: Active Warwick 2-way electronics with rechargeable Lithium Battery
- Pot layout: Volume push/pull / balance / bass/treble tone control
- Bridge system: 2-piece solid Brass Warwick Bridge
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Neck-through
- Color Possibilities Righthand: Burgundy Red or Nirvana Black Transparent High Polish
- Color Possibilities Lefthand: No lefthand version
- Hardware colour: Chrome Hardware
- String label / gauges: Warwick EMP strings 045" - 105" (38200M)
- Weight: 3.7 kg
- included accessories: Warwick User Kit including hex key tools and Cleaning cloth (RB PROD 50990 B COMP)
- Packing: Handmade Genuine Leather Bag by RockBag (RB 20205 B W)
- Certificate: Individually issued certificate of authenticity
- E-Compartment Cover: Matched wooden electronics compartment