These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
We will begin making your instrument especially for you upon receipt of your order.
Delivery time: Delivery time will be confirmed after you have placed your order. **
Machineheads: Graph Tech Ratio Machine Heads with wooden pegs... more
Warwick Masterbuilt Corvette $$, Lefthand, 4-String - Ocean Blue Transparent Satin
- Machineheads: Graph Tech Ratio Machine Heads with wooden pegs
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III Brass
- Neck Wood: Wenge neck, 3 laminations
- Fretboard: Wenge fingerboard (fretted), Tigerstripe Ebony fingerboard (fretless)
- Fluorescent Side Dot: Fluorescent Side Dots 2,5 mm
- Fingerboard Radius: 20"
- Width Nut: 38,5 mm / 1.5"
- Fret quantity material and size: 24 Jumbo Bronze (extra hard) frets (width: 2.9 mm / height: 1.3 mm)
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Body Shape: Flat Body Shape for top & back side
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): 3/8“ AAA Colored Flamed Maple Top / Swamp Ash back
- Pickups: Passive MEC MM-Style humbuckers with brushed Metal Cover
- Electronics: Active Warwick 2-way electronics with rechargeable Lithium Battery
- Pot layout: Volume (P/P) / Balance / Treble / Bass
- Switch: Two 3-way mini-switches
- Function of switch: separate configuration of the humbuckers (series / parallel / single coil)
- Bridge system: 2-piece solid Brass Warwick Bridge
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Color Possibilities Righthand: Natural Oil Finish, Transparent Satin or High Polish Finish
- Color Possibilities Lefthand: Natural Oil Finish, Transparent Satin or High Polish Finish
- Hardware colour: Chrome (Black or Gold upgrade available)
- String label / gauges: Warwick EMP Coated Bass Strings, Stainless Steel: .045" - .105" (38200 M 4 045/105S)
- Weight: Warwick basses are crafted using only the highest quality sustainably grown woods from multiple species and origins. Due to the organic nature of wood, the density of individual pieces may vary. It is not possible to advertise the exact weight of the instrument.
- included accessories: incl. Warwick Masterbuilt Genuine Leather User Kit (RB PROD USER KIT WBK)
- Packing: Handmade Genuine Leather Bag by RockBag ( RB 20205 B W)
- Certificate: Individually issued certificate of authenticity