This product will be produced directly for you after you ordered.
Delivery time: 4 - 5 Months **
Price on request
Matched Headstock: Solid White High Polish Nut:... more
Warwick Custom Shop Thumb NT, 5-String - Solid White High Polish - 18-3868
- Matched Headstock: Solid White High Polish
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III Brass
- Mechineheads: Warwick Machine Heads with wooden knobs
- Neck Wood: Wenge neck, 5 laminations
- Fretboard: Hand Selected Birdseye Maple fingerboard
- Led or Fluorescent Side Dots: lluminated Side-Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 26"
- Scale length: 34" (long scale)
- Width Nut: 45,0 mm / 1.8"
- Width 12th fret: 60,8 mm / 2.4"
- Width 24th fret: 69,11 mm / 2.7"
- Fret quanitiy material and size: 26 Jumbo Bronze (extra hard) frets (width: 2.9 mm / height: 1.3 mm)
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Body Shape: Curved Body Shape
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): Bubinga Pommelé body
- Pickups: Active MEC J/J pickups
- Electronics: Active Warwick 3-way electronics with rechargeable Lithium Battery
- Pot layout: Volume & Balance stacked P/P for active/passive / Mid / Treble & Bass stacked
- Bridge system: 2-piece solid Brass Warwick Bridge
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Hidden neck
- Colour possibilities: Solid White High Polish Finish
- Hardware colour: Gold hardware
- String label / String gaues: Warwick EMP strings 045" - 135" (38301M)
- Weight: 5.1 kg
- Included accessories: Warwick User Kit including hex key tools and Cleaning cloth (RB PROD 50990 B COMP)
- Packing: Handmade Genuine Leather Bag by RockBag ( RB 20205 B W)
- Certificate: Individually issued certificate of authenticity
- 1: Matched Headstock
- 2: Matched Pickup Covers
- 3: Satin Finished Fingerboard
- 4: Alternate Fingerboard Wood
- ID Code: 0275088807GWBPO5WW
- Customer SO Number: Korg Japan / Ikebe Premium Bass Shinsaibashi
- ---: Matched wooden electronics compartment