These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
We will begin making your instrument especially for you upon receipt of your order.
Delivery time: Delivery time will be confirmed after you have placed your order. **
Price on request
Matched Headstock: Birdseye Poplar with Bleached Ocean Blue Burst Transparent High... more
Warwick Custom Shop Streamer LX, 5-String Bleached Ocean Blue Burst High Polish - 18-3849
- Matched Headstock: Birdseye Poplar with Bleached Ocean Blue Burst Transparent High Polish
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III Brass
- Mechineheads: Warwick Machine Heads with wooden knobs
- Neck Wood: Wenge neck, 4 laminations
- Fretboard: Wenge fingerboard
- Led or Fluorescent Side Dots: Fluorescent Side Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 26"
- Width 12th fret: 60,8 mm / 2.4"
- Fret quantity material and size: 24 Jumbo Bronze (extra hard) frets (width: 2.9 mm / height: 1.3 mm)
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Body Shape: Curved Body shape
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): 1" Birdseye Poplar Top / AAA Flamed Maple Back
- Pickups: Active MEC J/J pickups
- Electronics: Active Warwick 2-way electronics with rechargeable Lithium Battery
- Pot layout: Volume P/P / Balance / Treble / Bass
- Bridge system: 2-piece solid Brass Warwick Bridge
- Strap system: Dunplop Flushmount security locks
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Colour possibilities: Bleached Ocean Blue Burst Transparent High Polish
- Hardware colour: Black Hardware
- String label / String gauges: Warwick EMP strings 045" - 135" (38301M)
- Weight: Warwick basses are crafted using only the highest quality sustainably grown woods from multiple species and origins. Due to the organic nature of wood, the density of individual pieces may vary. It is not possible to advertise the exact weight of the instrument.
- Included accessories: Warwick User Kit including hex key tools and Cleaning cloth (RB PROD 50990 B COMP)
- Packing: Handmade Genuine Leather Bag by RockBag (RB 20205 B W)
- Certificate: Individually issued certificate of authenticity
- 1: Matched Headstock
- 2: Alternate Body Wood
- 3: Alternate Strap Locks
- ID Code: 021508I200BVAPB5WW
- Customer SO Number: Korg Japan / Ishibashi
- ---: Matched wooden electronics compartment