This product will be produced directly for you after you ordered.
Delivery time: 4 - 5 Months **
Price on request
Nut: Just-A-Nut III Brass Mechineheads: Schaller Machine... more
Warwick Streamer LX, 5-String - Natural Oil Finish - 18-3938
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III Brass
- Mechineheads: Schaller Machine Heads with wooden knobs and Blue Flip-Flop Finish
- Neck Wood: Wenge neck, 4 laminations
- Fretboard: Wenge fingerboard
- Inlay: Maple Dots with Blue Flip-Flop Finish
- Led or Fluorescent Side Dots: lluminated Side Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 26"
- Scale length: 34" (long scale)
- Width Nut: 45,0 mm / 1.8"
- Width 12th fret: 60,8 mm / 2.4"
- Width 24th fret: 69,11 mm / 2.7"
- Fret quanitiy material and size: 24 Jumbo Bronze (extra hard) frets (width: 2.9 mm / height: 1.3 mm)
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Body Shape: Curved Body shape
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): AAA Coloured Flamed Maple body
- Pickups: Active MEC J/J pickups with Metal Cover
- Electronics: Active Warwick 2-way electronics with rechargeable Lithium Battery
- Pot layout: Volume P/P / Balance / Treble / Bass
- Pickguard: Maple Pickguard with Blue Flip-Flop Finish
- Bridge system: 2-piece solid Brass Warwick Bridge
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Colour possibilities: Natural Oil Finish
- Hardware colour: Chrome Hardware
- String label / String gaues: Warwick EMP strings 045" - 135" (38301M)
- Weight: 4.3 kg
- Included accessories: Warwick User Kit including hex key tools and Cleaning cloth (RB PROD 50990 B COMP)
- Packing: Handmade Genuine Leather Bag by RockBag ( RB 20205 B W)
- Certificate: Individually issued certificate of authenticity
- 1: Alternate Machine Head Knobs
- 2: Special Inlays
- 3: Wooden Pickguard
- ID Code: 0215080010CVFMCWWW
- Customer SO Number: Korg Japan / Chuya-online.com
- ---: Matched wooden electronics compartment