Delivery time: 3 days **
The RockBoard Flat Power Cables are high-quality power supply cables for effects pedals and were... more
RockBoard Flat Polarity Reverser Cable, 30 cm / 11 13/16", angled/straight
The RockBoard Flat Power Cables are high-quality power supply cables for effects pedals and were developed, based on our Flat Patch Cables. Their super compact plugs are smaller than those of most other power cables on the market. This way they save valuable pedal board space as well as potrusions over the pedalboard's edge. Other than most commonly available power cables, Rockboard Flat Power Cables do not use two parallel cable lines, but use the same design as instrument cables with a central wire surrounded by a shielding layer. This effectively prevents electrical interference into the audio signal.
- high quality polarity reverser power cable for effects pedals
- extra compact angled/straight plugs
- designed like instrument cables with twisted copper shield for minimizing electrical interference
- changes polarity from negative to positive center
- 5.5 x 2.1 mm barrel plugs
- plug dimensions angled (L x W x H) 20 x 9 x 10.5 mm / 13/16" x 6/16" x 5/16"
- plug dimensions straight(L x W x H) 20.5 x 11 x 8.5 mm / 13/16" x 7/16" x 5/16"
- length 30 cm / 11 13/16"