Delivery time: 3 days **
The RockBoard Flat Y-Splitter cable is extra flat and space-saving. Designed to optimize... more
RockBoard Flat Patch Y Splitter Cable, 30 cm / 11 13/16"
The RockBoard Flat Y-Splitter cable is extra flat and space-saving. Designed to optimize pedalboard real estate, it features a slim rectangular body and very thin angled plugs. It keeps the setup tidy and neat looking and guarantees a short, clean signal path and pristine signal quality. Using the RockBoard Flat Y-Splitter Cable ensures a perfect match to a TRS effects loop on an amp or pedal or constructive stereo operations.
- flat Y-splitter cable
- splitting TRS stereo signals into TS mono signals or as insert cable for TRS effects loops
- compact and super flat angled plugs
- flexible copper conductor 20 x 0.12 mm
- twisted copper shielding 34 x 0.12 mm
- PE (polyethylene) signal insulation
- outer PVC insulation
- capacity of less than 10 pF/decimeters
- conductor resistance of less than 10 mOhm/decimeters
- 1 x angled 6.3 mm TRS audio plug
- 2 x angled 6.3 mm TS audio plugs (gray = tip / black = ring)
- operating temperature: -15° C to +70° C (5° F to 158° F)
- outer dimensions cable (W x H): 7 x 3 mm (9/32” x 1/8”)
- outer dimensions plugs (W x H): 12.5 x 7.5 mm (31/64” x 19/64”)
- length 30 cm / 11 13/16"