These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
More product variants
Based on our legendary Original series J-Bass pickups with dual-inline, split coils, these... more
Bartolini 7-String Original G6 Candybar (108G67J B1/T1), Set, Black
Based on our legendary Original series J-Bass pickups with dual-inline, split coils, these pickups cancel hum while providing that full and warm vintage tone you've been craving, enhancing the natural voice of your bass. Original Barts bring out your voice, low and clear. In the early '70s, Bill Bartolini leveraged his deep knowledge of acoustics to create pickups that produce the most natural, musical voice from the instrument. He added shielding to block radio signals and noise. He developed a method of sealing, isolating, and stabilizing the coils so they could be encapsulated in epoxy to eliminate "microphonics" - the nasty noise you get when you touch typical pickups. Candybar shapes were made for refined Jazz bass builders who wanted to avoid the routing hassles and busy look of standard J-Bass pickups.
- Original G6 Candybar pickup set for electric bass
- 7-string version
- deep voiced and hum-cancelling
- classic 90s design with input from Bill Dickens
- split-coil, dual inline hum-killing
- magnetic circuit: carbon steel, ceramic blade magnets (ferrite), opposite polarity for neck and bridge pickups
- DC resistance bridge position 11.1 kOhm
- DC resistance neck position 9.8 kOhm
- resonant frequency bridge position 4.9 kHz
- resonant frequency neck position 5.8 kHz
- 72 - 108 mm / 2.83" - 4.25" sensing width
- 2-conductor, shielded coaxial cable, core hot
- black cover
- dimensions (L x W x H) 140.2 x 23.7 x 24.1 mm / 5.52" x 0.93" x 0.95" (height incl. cable)
- Note: The return and refund policy does not apply to pickups, if their cables have been cut or soldered, or other damage affecting the condition of the goods is present.