These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
More product variants
Designed in the Grunge era, the 1D-01 is a thick and dirty humbucker. It has very good mid... more
Bartolini Deep Bright Guitar Humbucker (1D-01-BK), Bridge, Black
Designed in the Grunge era, the 1D-01 is a thick and dirty humbucker. It has very good mid frequency response and wide sensing aperture for a big voice. As a pro-level pickup, it is fully sealed to be sweat-proof and alcohol-proof. The 1D-01 can be used in the neck or bridge position. In the neck position, it pairs nicely with a V94D at the bridge. In the bridge position, it pairs nicely with the V88C at the neck. The shielded 4-conductor cable is ready for coil splitting and series or parallel humbucker wiring.
- Deep Bright humbucker pickup for electric guitar
- 6-string version
- thick sound with good clarity and definition
- great for Rock, Blues und Grunge
- bridge position
- dual parallel humbucking
- magnetic circuit: carbon steel, brass, asymmetric ceramic blade magnets (ferrite), asymmetric field, opposite coil polarity
- DC resistance 3.5 kOhm each coil
- resonant frequency 3.5 kHz
- 51 mm / 2.01" max. sensing width
- 4-conductor shielded cable with bare drain wire
- black cover
- brass bracket with tapped holes, black mounting screws
- dimensions (L x W x H) 70.1 x 38.9 x 23.4 mm / 2.76" x 1.53" x 0.92" (height incl. cable)
- Note: The return and refund policy does not apply to pickups, if their cables have been cut or soldered, or other damage affecting the condition of the goods is present.