These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Delivery time: 3 days **
More product variants
The NTBT is a 2-band tone control preamp with fully independent Bass and Treble controls. The... more
Bartolini NTBT 2-Band Preamp (HR-4.5/918), 4 Pots
The NTBT is a 2-band tone control preamp with fully independent Bass and Treble controls. The voice is clear, transparent, and strong with wide boost and cut range for aggressive control. The NTBT features an adjustable gain which allows you to boost the input signal up to 12dB while maintaining flat frequency response. A professionally pre-wired and fully pre-tested harness saves the time and aggravation of wiring your preamp and pots into your instrument. Wired with our pro-level preamp and premium audio-quality pots and switches, youll have smooth control and be ready for years of rugged use. We include battery clips and an output jack for quick installation. All the pots are grounded with a wire that can be connected to the cavity shield or simply cut away if not needed in your installation. Everything is pre-soldered with pro-quality pure copper wire that is double tin plated and protected with semi-rigid insulation so it wont flop around in the cavity or degrade over time. We use only professional lead-free solder with non-corrosive flux. Knobs are a personal choice, so they are not included with the harness except where there is a stacked (concentric) pot, we include a ring knob and center knob since they are not as common.
- pre-wired 2-band preamp kit for electric bass with 4 pots
- clear transparent sound with very low distortion
- configuration: NTBT-918, 1 x volume pot, 1 x blend pot, 1 x treble pot, 1 x bass pot
- adjustable gain up to 12 dB
- pre-wired for 9V operation (including output jack and battery clip)
- supports 18V operation for 6 dB extra headroom (second battery clip included)
- power supply via 1 x 9V / 2 x 9V (18V) battery (not included)
- module dimensions (L x W x H) 44.7 x 25.9 x 13.7 mm / 1.76" x 1.02" x 0.54"