These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Delivery time: 3 days **
More product variants
Details Videos (6) Reviews/Tests (1) Manuals (7) Schematic drawings (2) Additional info (1) Reviews (0)
The new 2018 RockBoard® pedalboard series has been completely re-designed to create a pedalboard... more
RockBoard DUO 2.1, Pedalboard with Gig Bag
The new 2018 RockBoard® pedalboard series has been completely re-designed to create a pedalboard that is lightweight, rigid and rugged, and allows for the use of a multitude of pedals as well as power supply mounting solutions. Its uniquely ingenious construction is based on only one folded, cold-rolled aluminum sheet for the board frame and has not a single welded seam. This makes the board surface completely plain and gives you more pedalboard space for your money. U-shaped vertical support braces offer additional stability without adding too much weight. The new RockBoard® pedalboards will neither bend nor wiggle. The innovative slot-based design works equally well with the new RockBoard® Quick Mount pedal mounting plates (sold separately) as well as with standard mounting solutions (e.g. hook and loop tape, cable ties). The slots also let you easily hide cables underneath the surface for a neat and tidy setup. Additionally, any power supply can either be mounted underneath the board surface, or using the optional RockBoard® The Tray universal power supply mounting solution. All RockBoard® 2018 Series models (except Duo 2.1) are compatible with the RockBoard® MOD patchbays. With seven sizes ranging from 47 cm (18 1/2") to 100 cm (39 3/8") in width, we are sure you will find the perfect board for your needs. All sizes are available with either gig bag or flight case.
- pedalboard for effects pedals
- for approx. 4 to 7 effects pedals (depending on size)
- sturdy and light aluminum construction
- slotted design for easy pedal mounting
- mounting holes for RockBoard LED Light (not included) on the right side
- made from 1 cold-rolled aluminum sheet
- additional U-shaped support brace for added rigidity
- 10 degrees angled and absolutely plain board surface - no weld seams
- robust black powder-coated surface
- width 470 mm / 18 1/2"
- depth 142 mm / 5 19/32"
- height incl. rubber feet 35 - 58 mm / 1 3/8" - 2 5/16"
- weight 0.7 kg / 1.6 lbs.
- including gig bag
- weight gig bag approx. 0.5 kg / 1.0 lbs.
- interior dimensions gig bag (L x W x D) 490 x 180 x 100 mm / 19 5/16" x 7 1/16" x 3 15/16"
- including self-adhesive hook (50 mm / 1 15/16" wide) & loop tape (25 mm / 1" wide) and cable ties