Delivery time: 3 days **
gig bag for electric guitar fits most standard electric... more
Framus - Genuine Handmade Leather Bags - Small Jazz / Hollowbody / AK 74 Electric Guitar Gig Bag
- gig bag for electric guitar
- fits most small jazz guitars and semi-hollow-body electric guitars (incl. Framus AK 1974)
- handmade from genuine hand-selected water buffalo leather
- 5 layer shell (2 mm EVA foam, 5 mm Polyethylene foam, 1.5 mm plastic plate, 15 mm foam, 5 mm foam-adhered velveteen)
- reinforced with a 40 mm EVA rim around the sides of the instrument
- 10 mm / 3/8" wide 2-way zip with metal zip-hanger
- velveteen interior lining
- equipped with the Guitar-Saving-System™ and Neck-Saving-System™ for ultimate protection
- protective leather patches above machine heads and bridge, and in the lower strap button area
- large pocket with 3 zipper compartments above the instrument body
- small zipper pocket above the instrument headstock
- 2 carrying handles (on the side and on the front)
- 2 padded cotton shoulder straps (80 mm / 3 1/8" wide) with metal hardware
- protective leather flap on the bottom of the bag for added security
- metal ring for hanging the bag up
- interior height 1,040 mm / 40 15/16"
- interior width 390 mm / 15 3/8"
- interior depth 80 mm / 3 5/32"
- max. body length 500 mm / 19 11/16"
- weight 5.2 kg / 11.46 lbs