Delivery time: 3 days **
Our RockBoard® Flight Cases for the RockBoard® pedal boards offer a host of useful features for... more
RockBoard Professional Flight Case for RockBoard QUAD 4.3 Pedalboard
Our RockBoard® Flight Cases for the RockBoard® pedal boards offer a host of useful features for transporting your pedalboard safely from A to B. Generous padding as well as additional foam rubber padding in the lid, as well as generous accessory compartments in the larger cases offer perfect protection for your effects rig, no matter its size. The flight cases, as their name suggests are also perfectly suited for air travel.
- flight case for RockBoard® QUAD 4.3 pedalboard
- 12 mm / 1/2" plywood with PVC surface in aluminum look
- aluminum edges
- chrome ball corners
- interior lining out of dense EPS foam
- lid with soft convoluted foam
- 1 metal handle
- 2 butterfly locks (with lugs for pad locks, 6.5 mm / 1/4" diameter)
- aluminum joining rim
- 4 rubber feet
- weight approx. 5.25 kg / 11.6 lbs.
- width (interior) 835 mm / 13 3/8"
- depth (interior) 340 mm / 13 9/16"
- height (interior) 165 mm / 6 1/2"
- width (exterior) 880 mm / 26"
- depth (exterior) 410 mm / 16 1/8"
- height (exterior) 220 mm / 8 11/16"
- max. load weight weight 25 kg / 55.1 lbs.