Delivery time: 3 days **
Our RockBoard® Flight Cases for the RockBoard® pedal boards offer a host of useful features for... more
RockBoard Professional Flight Case for RockBoard QUAD 4.1 Pedalboard
Our RockBoard® Flight Cases for the RockBoard® pedal boards offer a host of useful features for transporting your pedalboard safely from A to B. Generous padding as well as additional foam rubber padding in the lid, as well as generous accessory compartments in the larger cases offer perfect protection for your effects rig, no matter its size. The flight cases, as their name suggests are also perfectly suited for air travel.
- flight case for RockBoard® QUAD 4.1 pedalboard
- 12 mm / 1/2" plywood with PVC surface in aluminum look
- aluminum edges
- chrome ball corners
- interior lining out of dense EPS foam
- lid with soft convoluted foam
- 1 metal handle
- 2 butterfly locks (with lugs for pad locks, 6.5 mm / 1/4" diameter)
- aluminum joining rim
- 4 rubber feet
- weight approx. 4.5 kg / 9.9 lbs.
- width (interior) 480 mm / 18 7/8"
- depth (interior) 345 mm / 16 9/16"
- height (interior) 165 mm / 6 1/2"
- width (exterior) 510 mm / 20 1/16"
- depth (exterior) 380 mm / 14 15/16"
- height (exterior) 195 mm / 7 11/16"
- max. load weight weight 20 kg / 44.1 lbs.
RockCase - Standard Line - Effects Pedalboard Flight Case, 63 x 42 x 18 cm / 2 1/2"x 1 5/8"x 11/16", removable lid, with Wheels Product nr.: RC 23050 B
Delivery time: 3 days ** 16,50 kg