These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Delivery time: 3 days **
More product variants
The RockBoard GOLD Series Flat Patch Cables lift our popular Flat Patch Cables onto a new level... more
RockBoard Gold Series Flat Patch Cable - 10 cm / 3 15/16"
The RockBoard GOLD Series Flat Patch Cables lift our popular Flat Patch Cables onto a new level of quality. Designed to be extra flat and space-saving, they optimize pedalboard real-estate, featuring a slim rectangular body and extra thin angled plugs. Their contacts and plug housings are gold-plated. The Cables feature a double shielding of braided copper wire and aluminum foil that shields the flexible copper conductor core from high as well as low frequency interference. The Gold Series Flat Patch Cables guarantee best signal quality and keep your setup tidy and neat looking.
- high quality double shielded flat patch cables with rectangular profile
- compact and super flat angled plugs
- gold-plated connectors
- metal plug housings
- flexible copper conductor (20 x 0.12 mm / 36 AWG)
- braided copper shielding (4 x 16 x 0.12 mm / 36 AWG)
- additional aluminum foil shielding
- PE (polyethylene) signal insulation
- PVC cable mantle
- capacitance less than 10 pF/decimeters
- conductor resistance less than 10 mOhm/decimeters
- angled 6.3 mm mono audio plugs
- operating temperature -15º C to +70° C / 5° F to 158° F
- outer dimensions cable (W x H) 7 x 3 mm / 1/4" x 1/8" (rectangular)
- outer dimensions plugs (W x H) 12.5 x 7.5 mm / 1/2" x 5/16"
- black with gold-plated plug housings
- length 10 cm / 3 15/16"