Delivery time: 3 days **
More product variants
The RockBoard® PREMIUM Flat Instrument Cables take the concept of our flat cable and the design... more
RockBoard PREMIUM Flat Instrument Cable, angled/angled, 300 cm / 118 7/64"
The RockBoard® PREMIUM Flat Instrument Cables take the concept of our flat cable and the design of our audiophile SAPPHIRE Series Patch Cables a step further. Designed and developed in Germany, these cables feature selected, high-grade materials and combine them with our experience in saving space. The flexible conductor core and our double shielding against high and low-frequency interference are enhanced by a layer of shielding that completely prevents the occurrence of cable microphonics for transporting your crystal clear, unaltered, and natural tone. The RockBoard PREMIUM Flat Instrument Cable is available in six different configurations and two lengths.
- high-end flat instrument cable
- super flat gold-plated 6.3 mm mono audio plugs (angled/angled)
- flat rectangular cable, prevents cable breakage and jams
- 100% braided tinned copper shielding 16 x 4 x 0,15 mm (34 AWG)
- flexible copper conductor 50 x 0,12 mm (36 AWG)
- aluminum foil shield (0,06 mm / 0.002")
- signal Insulation PE (polyethylene ø 2,9 mm / 7/64")
- cable mantle PVC (Polyvinylchloride)
- semi-conductive layer (0,5 mm / 1/64") between signal insulation and shield, for preventing cable microphonics
- capacitance conductor/shield less than 8 pF/decimeter
- conductor resistance less than 8 mOhm/decimeter
- operating temperature -15° C to +70° C / 5° F to 158° F
- outer dimension of cable 8 x 5 mm (5/16” x 13/64”)
- outer dimensions plugs straight (L x W) 80 x 16 mm (3 5/32” x 5/8”)
- outer dimensions plugs angled (L x W x D) 50 x 16 x 40 mm (1 31/32” x 5/8” x 1 37/64”)
- length 300 cm / 118 7/64"